3 slices of a ripe Peach
3-4 fresh mint leaves
2 teaspoons Two Rivers Olive Oil Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
3 ounces of your favorite bourbon
1 ounce of unflavored sparkling water/club soda
Ice for the glass
One spring of fresh mint (to garnish)
Fill up the glass with ice and add in the 3 ounces of bourbon. Top with the sparkling water and additional peach and mint. Recipe courtesy of Rocky Mountain Olive Oil.
- 1 gallon Ziplock plastic food bag
- 1 cup Two Rivers Baklouti Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup OTwo Rivers Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Saltine Crackers (4 sleeves)NOTE: Baklouti olive oil is a very spicy olive oil. Therefore, with a whole cup of Baklouti and only a quarter cup of Tuscan herb, these crackers will definitely live up to their name of “fire”. If you wanted to lower the heat impact of these crackers without sacrificing flavor you could always add more Tuscan Herb and less Baklouti while keeping the total amount of olive oil at 1 1/4 cups.
Using a gallon Ziplock bag add the olive oil and spices. Seal the bag and massage the ingredients together to combine.
For the marinade:
¼ cup Two Rivers olive oil (Feel free to use any of the Two Rivers Olive Oils that match the flavor profiles below.)
¼ cup lemon juice
zest of 1 lemon
2-3 garlic clove crushed
2 tsp fresh thyme
2 tsp rosemary
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
For the skewers:
4 large chicken breasts skinless, boneless
wooden skewers soaked in boiling water for 30 minutes
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
Slice the chicken into bite-sized chunks and place in a bowl. Pour over the marinade, cover and allow to marinade for at least 30 minutes but up to 24 hours, covered in the fridge.
Thread the marinated chicken onto soaked wooden skewers or metal skewers.
Heat an outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan then cook the skewers, turning every 3-5 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown on all sides.
Remove from the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.