Baklouti Fire Crackers
- 1 gallon Ziplock plastic food bag
- 1 cup Two Rivers Baklouti Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup OTwo Rivers Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Saltine Crackers (4 sleeves)NOTE: Baklouti olive oil is a very spicy olive oil. Therefore, with a whole cup of Baklouti and only a quarter cup of Tuscan herb, these crackers will definitely live up to their name of “fire”. If you wanted to lower the heat impact of these crackers without sacrificing flavor you could always add more Tuscan Herb and less Baklouti while keeping the total amount of olive oil at 1 1/4 cups.
Using a gallon Ziplock bag add the olive oil and spices. Seal the bag and massage the ingredients together to combine.
Comments are closed