Perfect for sharing and Fall festivities!
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Two Rivers extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup Two Rivers extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup milk or water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray or oil.
2. In a small bowl, combine all four topping ingredients and rub together with fingers until crumbs form.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the flours, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, salt, allspice and nutmeg.
4. In a separate large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, olive oil, eggs, milk and vanilla.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, but do not overmix. Fold in the walnuts. Pour into prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle topping evenly over the surface of the loaf.
6. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the very center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes and then remove and cool on a rack.
1 hour 20 minutes
Comments are closed