½ cup Two Rivers Artisanal Serrano Chile Honey Vinegar
½ cup honey
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup soy sauce
5 sprigs rosemary
5 cloves garlic (halved)
12 chicken drumsticks
2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
¼ cup flat-leaf parsley (chopped)
1. Combine the Serrano Chile Vinegar, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, rosemary sprigs, and garlic cloves, in a large, re-sealable plastic bag. Shake and squeeze the contents of the bag to dissolve the honey and brown sugar.
2. Add the chicken drumsticks to the bag and seal with as little air as possible in the bag. Place in the refrigerator and marinate for 6 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
4. Place the chicken drumsticks on a foil-lined baking sheet. Save leftover marinade. Bake until the skin is caramelized, about 30-35 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, place the marinade in a small saucepan. Bring the marinade to a boil. Reduce the heat to simmer and cook over low heat until thick, about 15 minutes.
6. Use a pastry brush and brush the reduced marinade on the chicken wings.
7. Place back in oven for an additional 10 minutes to allow reduction to caramelize onto the wings.
8. Place the chicken on a serving platter. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped parsley.
Recipe courtesy of cindysgarden.com
Comments are closed