Spicy up your veggie tray with this delish dip. Recipe courtesy of theolivescene.com
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Two Rivers Olive Wood Smoked Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley (or ½ teaspoon dried)
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill (or ½ teaspoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon garlic or seasoned salt
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- dash hot sauce (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serve with a variety of fresh vegetables for dipping.
Comments are closed