Summer is here and corn is in! What are some ways you like to enjoy corn? Have you been visiting your local Farmer’s Market? We wanted to share this delicious recipe with you all using our Ultra Premium Melgarejo Picual Olive Oil from Spain. This recipe uses olive oil with a combination of spices to enhance the natural flavor of corn and other vegetables included.
- 2 tbsp Ultra Premium Olive Oil
- 4 cups corn
- ½ red onion, diced
- ¼ red pepper, chopped
- ¼ green pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp lime juice
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Add extra cheese on top! (We like queso fresco)
- Saute corn with Olive Oil until slightly charred. (If using corn on the cob, grill corn until slightly charred and frequently turn. Cool and cut off of cob)
- Mix peppers and onion with corn.
- In a bowl, mix spices with Greek yogurt, lime, and cilantro. Combine with corn and sprinkle cheese, more lime juice, and cilantro on top before serving!
Make this recipe and share on social media with us! @TwoRiversOliveOil
Comments are closed